Rich, succulent meals should be a regular pleasure, and also a tool to heal ourselves. Weight loss, eczema, allergies, acid reflux, migraines, anemia, menstrual abnormalities, IBS, ADD, ADHD autism and many other issues we face can all be helped by a change in diet.
Are you seeking a true change? I will help you discover how nutrition can work for you through 1-on-1 health coaching, cooking classes, kitchen clean-outs and shopping help, or an 8-week real food transformation plan.
Why food to heal our bodies? Because it can. Delicious, mouth-watering, healthy food can heal our bodies and souls. Food that comes from plants and animals, not boxes and bags or plastic containers. I believe in cream, butter, juicy steak, crisp greens, fresh cilantro, sushi, raw milk and homemade ice cream. I believe in health and vitality. This means:
- options of food that can fit your lifestyle, preferences, and budget
- discovering what foods may be harming you, or may benefit your particular body. The same diet isn’t right for everyone; you’ll discover what works for you.
- eating rich, delicious food and understanding why cultures around the world have been eating this way for generations
- a holistic approach to health. Through your diet, you can heal yourself and tune into your body’s signals
- it is for everyone- you don’t need to cook “special” food for you/your kids. Rather the whole family will love the fantastic, often surprisingly simple meals. Mine do!
My holistic approach to health will have you feeling great. In fact, most people who go on this journey with me never look back.
Located in Boston, MA, I’m happy to consult in person or over the phone if you’re not in my area. For a free consultation, contact me: HolisticNutritionBasics@gmail.com
Hablo espanol, y estoy disupuesta a consultar y proveer informacion en espanol. Para mas informacion, escribenme: GenaMavuli@gmail.com