Show your love by getting your partner a spot in this upcoming class!
Culturing Dairy 101: Yogurt, Kefir, & Creme Fraiche
March 1, 3-6pm
Hyde Park MA
Cost: $40 in advance via this link, or $45 at the door
This class takes you step by step through the process of culturing your dairy to reap the benefits of beneficial bacteria in your diet. These foods aid in digestion and play a major role in a healthy diet. In this class, you’ll gain the following:
- Skills to make your own cultured dairy at home
- A wide range of nutritional information and guidance
- Samples of items we’ll make
- Extensive Q & A opportunity
- $10 discount on future consulting services
This is a great class for anyone with any sort of digestive disorder including acid reflux or GERD, on the SCD or GAPS diets, or anyone simply looking for ways to add more healthy options to their menu.
Space is limited to 15 people. Payment in advance will reserve your spot, and is highly recommended. Contact me with any questions.